1 Acre C-2 Commercial Lot in the City Limits of Tyler, Texas -
Just 2.5 Miles Southeast of Downtown Tyler -
On Old Henderson Hwy (1,500 Feet from Loop 323)
Discounted Cash Price: $75,000
Features Of This Property:
- This vacant commercial lot is only 2.5 miles southeast of Downtown Tyler on Old Henderson Hwy (Loop 124) - Just south of E. Front Street (State Highway 31) and inside Loop 323.
- The lot is zoned C-2 General Commercial. C-2 Commercial is primarily intended for heavier commercial development that serves a citywide and regional market area… and for establishments requiring outdoor display and storage of merchandise.
- C-2 Commercial uses can include: a workshop… storage facility… storage yard… building material supplies… HVAC shop… bed & breakfast… offices… retail sales & service… self-storage facility… heavy equipment & vehicle sales/rentals (including boats and RVs)… motor vehicle repair shop… and numerous other uses,
- Quiet, private parcel that sits back off of Old Henderson Hwy. Approximately 39 feet of the lot is on Old Henderson Hwy - providing easy, private “driveway” access to the lot.
- City water, city sewer, and electricity are near the property - ready to tap into. A propane tank will be needed
- Lot is easy to get to… and is located in a very desirable part of town. It’s 9 miles south of I-20. And just 1,500 feet from Loop 323.
- This commercial tract of land is priced far below other similar properties (that are even further away from downtown Tyler). For example, a 0.96 acre tract that’s further away is selling for $148,000. A nearby 0.82 acre lot is selling for $219,000.
This property - priced way below market value - is an excellent investment with lots of built-in equity. You can literally buy this property today, hold it for a short while (or not hold it at all)… and quickly flip it for a BIG profit on your investment.
After you scroll down to see more information and photos about this property, be sure to click on and read through our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.
Street Address: Old Henderson Highway
City: In the city limits of Tyler, Texas.
Zip Code: 75702
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Longview, TX - 34 miles
- Marshall, TX - 57 miles
- Jefferson, TX - 71 miles
- Henderson, TX - 31 miles
- Athens, TX - 36 miles
- Lufkin, TX - 84 miles
- Waco, TX - 125 mile
- Dallas, TX - 92 miles
- College Station - 123 miles
- Shreveport, LA - 76 miles
- DFW Airport - 120 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 32.344921, -95.269968
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 32.345275, -95.270855
Northeast Corner: 32.345233, -95.269534
Southwest Corner: 32.344507, -95.271004
Southeast Corner: 32.344607, -95.269491
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1 acre
School District: Tyler Independent School District
Elementary School: Bonner Elementary School
Middle School: Hubbard Middle School
High School: John Tyler High School
Property Taxes: $571.51 per year
Water: Provided by Tyler City Water Utilities - Tel: 903-531-1230
Electricity: Provided by D&S Electric Services - Tel: 903-593-3779
Sewer: Provided by Tyler City Water Utilities - Tel: 903-531-1230
Gas: Propane, provided by Suburban Propane - Tel: 903-592-5612
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No
As of the 2010 census, the population of Smith County was 209,714. In 2017, the population of Tyler was 104,991.
Dallas (92 miles away) is the ninth-most-populous city in the U.S. and as of 2017, its population was 1,341,075.
Longview, Texas is 34 miles away from the property and as of 2017, the population was 81,522.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
1. Downtown Tyler - 2.5 miles
2. Loop 323 - 1,500 feet
3. I-20 - 9 miles
4. The Home Depot - 5 miles
5. Walmart Supercenter - 0.4 mile
6. Brookshire's Grocery Store - 1 mile
7. Planet Fitness - 1 mile
8. Tyler Rose Garden - 3 miles
9. Caldwell Zoo - 5 miles
10. Hidden Hill Lake - 7 miles
11. Southside Park - 5 miles
12. Pollard Park - 4 miles
13. Tyler State Park - 12 miles
14. Lake Palestine - 17 miles
15. Lake Tyler - 11 miles