Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I visit the property before buying?Yes, we recommend that you inspect the property before buying. You should also check with the county on the zoning and approved uses of the property. While we will do our best to tell you everything we know about each property, nothing replaces the value of doing your own research and due diligence.
2. If I want to buy a property, what should I do next?If you’d like to purchase one of our properties, we urge you to secure it and get it under contract as soon as possible. You can start the process by calling:
3. How does the land buying process work with LowCostLand.com?a. Once you have inspected a property and are ready to purchase it, you can make an offer via the property’s listing page on this site… or you can call:
4. How much time do I have to sign and send the Purchase and Sale Agreement back to you?To secure the land parcel you want to purchase… and to have us take it off the market… we must receive the signed Purchase and Sale Agreement back from you within 24 hours after we send it to you.
5. Is LowCostLand.com a real estate brokerage firm?No, LowCostLand.com is not a real estate brokerage firm. And because or this, there are no real estate commissions that you will need to pay. We are an online marketplace that allows you to easily and conveniently buy discounted land directly from us without paying fees and commissions.
6. Will someone from your company give me a tour of the property?Unfortunately, we are not set up to ‘show’ properties… as we have properties for sale in multiple states. Every land parcel for sale on our site includes maps, photos, and GPS coordinates you can use (along with your smart-phone) to drive out and inspect the property at your convenience.
7. Do I need to use a real estate agent or an attorney to buy land from your company?No, you do not. Our Title Company handles everything for you! We would also note that our pricing does not include commissions or fees. Real estate agents tend to market land for what it might be worth (at much higher prices) if the right buyer comes along some day. We price and market our land for a quick sale to give you the absolute lowest, best price possible.
8. How are you able to offer your land parcels at such low prices?There are numerous reasons. First, because of our unique and proprietary marketing and land acquisition practices, we are able to “buy low and sell low”. By harnessing the ‘power of the Internet’ and using numerous online systems, we have been able to streamline our processes (thus reducing costs) - which means we can sell land to you at a ‘wholesale price’ that is far below the current market value of the property.
9. Many of the properties for sale on your site are “Unrestricted Land”. What does this mean?Unrestricted land parcels are ideal for mobile homes, modular homes, custom-built homes, barndominiums, RV’s, storage buildings, etc. In most cases, there are no restrictions on what you can do with these properties.
10. What guarantees do you offer?We guarantee a free and clear title on all properties we sell. We only conduct transactions using our Title Company who has over 20 years of experience. Using a Title Company ensures that a professional service is reviewing all title documents and is a means of protecting yourself regarding the rights to ownership of your property.
11. Are there any liens on the properties?No. We guarantee a free and clear marketable title on all properties we sell..
12. Will I receive a survey of the property I purchase?No. At the low prices we sell these properties, we do not incur the expense of providing a survey.
13. What fees do you charge in addition to the full payment amount?There are standard closing fees charged by the Title Company for each property purchased. This modest fee covers the eventual document transfer fee charged by the respective counties, and a recording fee of the deed documents.
14. Can I buy more than one property?Yes of course, you can purchase as many properties as you want.
15. Who do I contact if I have questions about a specific property?Please call: (512) 416-9288