0.92 Acre Unrestricted Lot In Walker County
Mobile Home Allowed - Water & Electricity Near Road
Located On Main Street - 7 Miles East Of Huntsville, TX
Discounted Cash Price: $59,900
Features Of This Property:
- A beautiful, wooded, unrestricted land parcel 7 miles east of Huntsville… in the Sam Houston National Forest.
- This 0.92 acre property is in a great location on Main Street inside the Watson Lake Subdivision.
- A mobile home and/or an RV are allowed on the lot.
- The property has approx. 125 feet of road frontage facing Main Street.
- Water and electricity are located near the street ready to tap into. A septic system is on the property.
- Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of a big city, this property offers a quiet and peaceful place to live in the country.
- In nearby Huntsville, there are numerous restaurants… an H-E-B Grocery Store… a Home Depot… Walgreens… Walmart Supercenter… and more.
- Huntsville State Park is 14 miles from the property. This wonderful park offers hiking… biking… fishing… canoeing… kayaking… swimming areas… picnicking… camping… a nature center… birdwatching… and more.
- Lake Livingston is a short drive away east of the property - also offering a nearby place for hiking… fishing… swimming… picnic areas… horseback riding… and more outdoor activities.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own a nice 0.92 acre unrestricted lot 7 miles from Huntsville…. in the Sam Houston National Forest. Submit your offer to purchase it now, while it's still available.
Street Address: Main Street
Subdivision: Watson Lake - Sec 2
Zip Code: 77340
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Huntsville, TX - 7 miles
- New Waverly, TX - 12 miles
- Conroe, TX - 26 miles
- Livingston, TX - 39 miles
- Cleveland, TX - 41 miles
- College Station, TX - 55 miles
- Houston, TX - 58 miles
- Beaumont, TX - 105 miles
- Austin, TX - 151 miles
- Dallas, TX - 169 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 248 miles
GPS Coordinates: 30.6889, -95.4353
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 30.6887, -95.4358
Northeast Corner: 30.6893, -95.4351
Southwest Corner: 30.6885, -95.4355
Southeast Corner: 30.6891, -95.4348
Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/4f7A5a6qvfZA8Diu6
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.92 acres
School District: Huntsville Independent School District
Elementary School: Stewart Elementary School
Middle School: Texas Online Preparatory School
High School: Huntsville High School
Property Taxes: $254.15 per year
Water: Provided by Phelps Water - Tel: (936) 295-4051
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Sam Houston Electric Cooperative - Tel: 800-458-0381
Sewer: A septic system is located at the rear of the lot
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The subject property is located in Walker County. The population of Walker County was 77,977 in 2021.
The population of Huntsville, Texas (7 miles to the west) was 46,288 in 2021.
Conroe, TX (26 miles south of the property) had a population of 94,400 in 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Johnathan Stokes Memorial Campground - 7 miles
- Sam Houston State University - 8 miles
- Samuel Walker Houston Museum & Cultural Center - 8 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 8 miles
- Sam Houston Memorial Museum - 9 miles
- Brookshire Brothers Grocery Store - 9 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 10 miles
- The Home Depot - 10 miles
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital - 10 miles
- Kroger Supermarket - 11 miles
- Sam Houston Statue & Visitor Center - 12 miles
- Huntsville State Park - 14 miles
- The Blue Lagoon - 16 miles
- Lake Livingston - 19 miles