A Mobile Home Is Allowed On This 0.99 Acre Lot
Just 4 Miles From The City Limits Of Tyler, Texas
At The End Of A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Street
In The Chickasaw Neighborhood
Discounted Cash Price: $43,000
Features Of This Property:
- A wooded, 0.99-acre unrestricted, cul-de-sac lot at the end of Tepee Trail. Quiet parcel in the Chickasaw Village neighborhood.
- Water and electricity are nearby and easy to tap into.
- The subject property is only 4 miles from the city limits of Tyler where you can find big city amenities such as 3 Walmart Supercenters… a Home Depot… Sam’s Club… restaurants… hospitals… colleges… pretty much anything you need.
- Lindsey Park is 3 miles from the property. This park features a softball complex... soccer fields... basketball courts... a disc golf course... trails (for hiking and biking)... a playground... picnic area... pavilions... and restrooms.
- Lake Palestine is 11 miles from the property. This lake has a surface area of 40 square miles with 135 miles of shoreline. Lake Palestine provides numerous recreation and outdoor activities that include: boating... water skiing... camping... canoeing... hiking... biking... and fishing.
- There are many fun attractions in this part of Texas - including other lakes… parks… museums… golf courses… hiking trails… recreational centers… and more.
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle of country living with the conveniences of city amenities nearby… on a nice lot with trees and a flat landscape.
- Unrestricted lots are hard to find near Tyler, Texas. This land parcel is an ideal site for a mobile home. It’s priced below market value and we excpect it to sell quickly. If you’re interested in this property… we urge you to go look at it as soon as possible… and then get it under contract, before someone else does.
Street Address: Tepee Trail
Subdivision: Chickasaw Village
Zip Code: 75709
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Tyler, TX (City Limits) - 4 miles
- Chandler, TX - 6 miles
- Downtown Tyler - 7 miles
- Bullard, TX - 16 miles
- Mineola, TX - 29 miles
- Athens, TX - 30 miles
- Jacksonville, TX - 30 miles
- Henderson, TX - 41 miles
- Kilgore, TX - 33 miles
- Dallas, TX - 90 miles
- Waco, TX - 122 miles
- Houston, TX - 170 miles
- Austin, TX - 221 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 290 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 32.3051, -95.4029
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 32.3055, -95.403
Northeast Corner: 32.3055, -95.4026
Southwest Corner: 32.3047, -95.403
Southeast Corner: 32.3046, -95.4026
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/snvYP5QJj54j8STT7
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.99 acres
School District: Tyler Independent School District
Elementary School: Dixie Elementary School
Middle School: Dogan Middle School
High School: Tyler High School
Property Taxes: $254.37 per year
Water: Provided by Dean Water Supply Corporation - Phone 903-597-2817
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oncor Electric - Tel: 888-313-6862
Gas: Propane gas
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The property is located in Smith County Texas. The population of Smith County was 230,184 in 2020.
Tyler, Texas is the county seat of Smith County and its population was 105,859 in 2020. Downtown Tyler is 7 miles from the subject property.
Dallas, Texas - 90 miles from the property - had a population of 1.339 million in 2020.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Bellwood Lake - 5 miles
- The Home Depot - 6 miles
- Brookshire’s Grocery - 7 miles
- Tyler Rose Garden - 7 miles
- Caldwell Zoo - 8 miles
- Tyler Pounds Regional Airport - 8 miles
- Tyler Civic Theatre - 8 miles
- Visit Tyler/SPORTyler - 8 miles
- Legacy Trail - 8 miles
- Broadway Square Mall - 8 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 9 miles
- East Texas Medical Center - 9 miles
- Bergfeld Park - 9 miles
- Waterpark at the Villages - 10 miles
- Tyler Museum of Art - 10 miles
- Lake Palestine - 11 miles
- The University of Texas at Tyler - 12 miles
- Tyler State Park - 19 miles
- Lake Tyler - 24 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.