0.45 Acre Lot In 9 Miles South Of Weatherford, TX
- On Arrowhead Drive (A Mobile Home Is Allowed)
(The lot is 28 miles west of Fort Worth)
Discounted Cash Price: $35,000
Features Of This Property:
- Located 9 miles south of Weatherford, TX… this 0.45-acre lot is ideal for a new home or a mobile home.
- The property is at the end of Arrowhead Drive.
- The lot is 8 miles south of I-20.
- In Weatherford, there’s an H-E-B Grocery Store… Home Depot… Walmart… numerous restaurants… shopping…parks… and more.
- Fort Worth is 28 miles to the east via I-20.
- South Trailhead for The Boardwalk at Lake Weatherford is 17 miles from the property. The Boardwalk is the country's longest floating boardwalk (almost 1 mile in length), linking East Lake Drive and West Lake Drive over the water. Activities include birdwatching… fishing… hiking… and relaxing on the numerous benches along the trail.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own this nice 0.45 acre near Weatherford. Submit your offer to purchase it now, while it’s still available.
Street Address: Arrowhead Drive
Subdivision: Western Lake Estates
Zip Code: 76087
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Weatherford - 9 miles
- Granbury, TX - 18 miles
- Mineral Wells, TX - 27 miles
- Fort Worth, TX - 28 miles
- Arlington, TX - 49 miles
- Dallas, TX - 61 miles
- Waco, TX - 109 miles
- Killeen, TX - 126 miles
- Austin, TX - 194 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 231 miles
- Houston, TX - 270 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 32.642606, -97.823373
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 32.642617, -97.823692
Northeast Corner: 32.642888, -97.823308
Southwest Corner:32.642363, -97.823477
Southeast Corner:32.642568, -97.823036
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/DW56Wsm7azp22dHW9
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.45 acres
School District: Weatherford Independent School District
Elementary School: Curtis Elementary School
Middle School: Hall Middle School
High School: Weatherford High School
Property Taxes: $100.68 per year
Water: Water well, water delivery service, or rainwater collection system needed
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Tri-County Electric Cooperative - Phone: 817-444-3201
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The subject property is located in Parker County. The population of Parker County was 156,764 in 2021.
The population of Weatherford, Texas (9 miles to the north) was 33,710 in 2021.
Fort Worth, TX (28 miles east of the property) had a population of 935,508 in 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Target - 9 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 9 miles
- The Home Depot - 10 miles
- Medical City Weatherford - 10 miles
- Museum of the Americas - 10 miles
- Weatherford Farmers Market - 10 miles
- Chandor Gardens - 11 miles
- Holland Lake Park - 11 miles
- Town Creek Hike and Bike Trail Boise Ikard Trailhead - 12 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 15 miles
- Canyon West Golf Course - 16 miles
- South Trailhead for The Boardwalk at Lake Weatherford - 18 miles
- Lake Weatherford - 18 miles
- Lake Granbury - 19 miles