0.60 Acre Unrestricted Lot - 1 Mile East Of Splendora, TX
In Montgomery County - Off Double 6 Street
(28 miles north of the city limits of Houston via I-69)
Discounted Cash Price: $49,500
Features Of This Property:
- A private, unrestricted 0.60 acre lot with mature trees. There’s plenty of room to build a home… or place a mobile home.
- Electricity is near the road.
- The property is 1 mile east of Splendora, Texas… and 1½ miles from I-69. Archie’s Food Basket Grocery Store is a short drive away in Splendora.
- There are a good number of restaurants and food trucks in Plum Grove - 5 miles from the property.
- Conroe, TX (to the west via FM 2090) and Humble, TX (to the south via I-69) are both 18 miles from the property - offering many options for shopping… groceries… restaurants… etc.
- The city limits of Houston is 28 miles to the south… and Downtown Houston is 36 miles away.
- Lake Houston Wilderness Park is 9 miles from the property - a beautiful forest area with wildlife… camping… hiking & bike trails… picnic areas… kayaking… and a nature center.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- If you’re looking for a lot that is unrestricted and located in a nice, wooded, quiet area… with close proximity to a number cities and towns, then this .60-acre parcel may be perfect for you. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to purchase this lot at a discount.
Street Address: Double 6
Subdivision: Holiday Oaks
Zip Code: 77372
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Splendora, TX - 1 mile
- Plum Grove, TX - 4 miles
- New Caney, TX - 8 miles
- Cleveland, TX - 10 miles
- Humble, TX - 18 miles
- Conroe, TX - 18 miles
- Dayton, TX - 25 miles
- Houston, TX (city limits) - 28 miles
- Downtown Houston - 36 miles
- Livingston, TX - 38 miles
- Huntsville, TX - 51 miles
- Beaumont, TX - 71 miles
- College Station, TX - 96 miles
- Austin, TX - 171 miles
- Dallas, TX - 217 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 219 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 30.2362, -95.1463
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 30.2364, -95.1466
Northeast Corner: 30.2364, -95.1461
Southwest Corner:30.236, -95.1466
Southeast Corner: 30.236, -95.146
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/A8XWcDKCkAi9UHYAA
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.60 acres
School District: Splendora Independent School District
Elementary School: Greenleaf Elementary School
Middle School: Splendora Junior High School
High School: Splendora High School
Property Taxes: $409.21 per year
Water: Water well needed
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Entergy Conroe Service Center - Tel: 800-368-3749
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Natural gas
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Montgomery County is located in the eastern part of Texas. The population of Montgomery County was 590,188 in 2020.
Splendora, TX is 1 mile from the property, with a current population of 1,899.
Conroe, TX is 18 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Montgomery County. Its population was 88,369 in 2020.
Humble, TX - also 18 miles away - had a population of 15,819 in 2020
Houston, TX is 28 miles from the property and it had a population of 2.3 million in 2020.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Archie’s Food Basket Grocery Store -1½ miles
- Big Rivers Waterpark & Adventures -6 miles
- Gator Bayou Adventure Park -6 miles
- Walmart Supercenter -8 miles
- Lake Houston Wilderness Park -9miles
- Kroger Marketplace Grocery Store -10 miles
- Cleveland Historical Museum -11 miles
- The Home Depot -12 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store -16 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport -24 miles
- Lake Conroe -39 miles