0.45 Acre Unrestricted Lot - Just Outside Waco City Limits
4 Miles South Of China Spring, TX
On My Lane - A Private Driveway To The Lot
(Mobile Home and RV are allowed.)
Discounted Cash Price: $37,485
Features Of This Property:
- A quiet, private, and peaceful 0.45 acre unrestricted lot on the western edge of Waco City Limits.
- The property has approx. 131 feet facing My Lane. Buy this lot and your next address can be on My Lane!
- This is a nice lot to build a home, barndominium, or workshop. A mobile home or an RV are also allowed on the lot.
- China Spring, Texas is 4 miles north of the property… and Downtown Waco is 12 miles to the east.
- Airport Beach Park on Lake Waco is 6 miles from the property. Lake Waco and Airport Beach Park offers are fun places for numerous outdoor activities including: camping... picnicking... swimming... boating (with boat ramps)... fishing... hiking... birdwatching...playgrounds... and more.
- Waco is a great place to live! Whether it's visiting one of the local wineries… listening to live music around town… biking or walking along the river walks… shopping… dining… Waco has plenty to offer for all ages.
- Don't miss this opportunity to own a 0.45 acre unrestricted lot just outside of the Waco City Limits. Submit your offer to purchase it now, while it's still available.
Street Address: My Lane
Subdivision: Forrester John
City: China Spring
Zip Code: 76633
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Waco City Limits line - 180 feet east of the property
- China Spring, TX - 4 miles
- Downtown Waco - 12 miles
- McGregor, TX - 17 miles
- Elm Mott, TX - 18 miles
- Whitney, TX - 29 miles
- Hillsboro, TX - 39 miles
- Temple, TX - 42 miles
- Corsicana, TX - 60 miles
- Killeen, TX - 63 miles
- Fort Worth, TX - 90 miles
- Dallas, TX - 95 miles
- College Station, TX - 103 miles
- Austin, TX - 104 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 179 miles
- Houston, TX - 189 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 31.620130, -97.293266
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 31.620186, -97.293582
Northeast Corner: 31.620387, -97.293171
Southwest Corner: 31.619875, -97.293388
Southeast Corner: 31.620076, -97.292966
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/fWctTTxeugJsCJck6
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.45 acres
School District: China Spring Independent School District
Elementary School: China Spring Elementary School
Middle School: China Spring Middle School
High School: China Spring High School
Property Taxes: $234.85 per year
Water: Water well, water delivery service, or rainwater collection system needed
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oncor - Tel: 888-313-6862
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The population of McLennan County was 263,115 in 2020.
China Spring, TX - 4 miles from the property - has a population of 1,264.
In 2020, the population of Waco was 142,225.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lake Waco Wetlands - 4 miles
- Keith’s Ace Hardware - 5 miles
- Lake Waco - 6 miles
- Waco Regional Airport - 7 miles
- Waco Mammoth National Monument - 8 miles
- Cameron Park - 9 miles
- Speegleville Park - 9 miles
- Brazos Park East - 10 miles
- Carleen Bright Arboretum - 12 miles
- Cameron Park Zoo - 12 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 9 miles
- Taylor Museum of Waco History - 13 miles
- Waco Suspension Bridge - 13 miles
- Dr. Pepper Museum - 14 miles
- McLane Stadium - 14 miles
- Woodway Park - 14 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 14 miles
- Waco Downtown Farmers Market - 14 miles
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum - 14 miles
- Waco Hippodrome Theatre - 14 miles
- Sam's Club - 15 miles
- Magnolia Market - 19 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.