0.65 Acre Buildable Lot In Colorado County
7 Miles South Of New Ulm, TX
- On North Falls Drive
(14 miles from Columbus, TX)
Discounted Cash Price: $34,785
Features Of This Property:
- This 0.65 acre buildable lot has approx. 154 feet of road frontage facing North Falls Drive - inside North Falls Subdivision.
- This beautiful land parcel is 7 miles south of New Ulm.
- Columbus is 14 miles from the property - giving you access to groceries, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Houston is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Enjoy living in a quiet country setting with the conveniences of city amenities not far away.
- Lots of mature trees are on the property to provide privacy and shade.
- Enjoy outdoor activities on and along the beautiful Colorado River near Columbus (approx. 15 miles away) such as fishing… kayaking… canoeing… tubing… picnicking… and camping.
- There are numerous parks in the area including:New Ulm Fireman's Park… St. John Park… Lake Fayette Oak Thicket Park (good lake for fishing)… Beason’s Crossing Park… and Hatari Wildlife Park.
- Drive out soon to view this property - and the adjoining property - while they are still available!
NOTE: The adjoining 0.51 acre lot is also for sale… for a total of 1.16 acres (if you purchase both properties).
Street Address: North Falls Drive
Subdivision: The Falls
City: New Ulm
Zip Code: 77869
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- New Ulm, TX - 7 miles
- Columbus, TX - 14 miles
- Brenham, TX - 27 miles
- La Grange, TX - 28 miles
- Sealy, TX - 28 miles
- Houston, TX - 66 miles
- College Station, TX - 66 miles
- Austin, TX - 82 miles
- San Marcos, TX - 105 miles
- New Braunfels, TX - 112 miles
- San Antonio, TX - 130 miles
- Dallas, TX - 226 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 29.8526, -96.5002
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 29.8525, -96.5006
Northeast Corner: 29.8528, -96.5004
Southwest Corner: 29.8522, -96.5003
Southeast Corner: 29.8526, -96.4998
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/2fvmXs9vMAYvpK6Y8
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.65 acres
School District: Columbus Independent School District
Elementary School: Columbus Elementary School
Middle School: Columbus Junior High School
High School: Columbus High School
Property Taxes: $755.84 per year
Water: Water well... or water delivery service... or rainwater collection system needed.
Electricity: Near the road, provided by San Bernard Electric Co-Op - Tel: 979-865-3171
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane gas needed
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No
Colorado County is located in southeastern Texas… 74 miles west of Houston. The population of this County was 21,869 at the 2021 census and is named after the Colorado River of Texas.
New Ulm, TX is 7 miles from the property, it had 1,810 population as of 2021.
Columbus, TX is 14 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Colorado County. Columbus had a population of 3,708 in 2021.
Houston is a 1 hour drive from the property. It had a population of 2.3 million as of 2021 making it the fourth-most populous city in the United States.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Heinsohn’s Country Store - 4 miles
- Hometown Hardware - 7 miles
- New Ulm Fireman's Park - 7 miles
- Fayetteville Store - 14 miles
- Howell's Riverfront - 14 miles
- Fayetteville Area Heritage Museum - 14 miles
- Santa Claus Museum - 15 miles
- Columbus Live Oak - 15 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 16 miles
- Columbus Community Hospital - 16 miles
- Quirky Country Market - 17 miles
- Lake Fayette Oak Thicket Park - 19 miles
- Hatari Wildlife Park - 23 miles
- Eagle Lake - 26 miles
- Cedar Creek Ranch - 28 miles
- Giddings Stone Mansion - 28 miles
- Texas Heroes Museum - 30 miles
- Horseshoe Junction Family Fun Park - 30 miles
- Texas Cotton Gin Museum - 32 miles
- Texas Roadside Park - 35 miles