0.51 Acre ‘Unrestricted’ Lot In Chambers County
9 Miles South Of Anahuac, TX - At End Of A Private Drive
A Sportsperson’s Paradise - Near Trinity Bay & Gulf Of Mexico
(The lot is 51 miles east of Houston via I-10.)
Discounted Cash Price: $39,500
Features Of This Property:
- A nice, quiet 0.51 acre unrestricted lot in in the middle of ‘Sportsperson’s Paradise’ - with lots of hunting and fishing options in the area.
- The property is at the end of a private driveway that runs east from Haynes Road. The driveway is approx. 900 feet in length.
- A mobile home and RVs are allowed on the lot.
- Utilities are near the property.
- The property is 9 miles south of Anahuac, Texas - the “Alligator Capital of Texas” and home of the annual Texas Gatorfest.
- In Anahuac, there’s a Brookshire Brothers Grocery Store… a hardware store… a drug store… restaurants… schools… churches… a bank… parks… and more.
- There are many excellent places in the area for hunting…fishing… birdwatching… and enjoying nature and the outdoors (without crowds of people).
- The lot is 15 miles south of I-10 (at the Hankamer/Anahuac exit - Exit 812).
- Houston is 51 miles west of the property… and Beaumont is 53 miles to the northeast.
- In addition to numerous hunting and fishing spots in the area, there are many parks nearby where you can enjoy nature and the outdoors. Some of these parks include Double Bayou Park… Job Beason Park… Turtle Bayou Nature Preserve… Fort Anahuac Park… and others.
- The vast, 37,000 acre Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge is 9 miles from the property. This protected coastal marsh, bayou, and prairie habitat is a great place for hunting… fishing… hiking… paddleboarding… kayaking… and birdwatching (and see alligators!). Just a short drive away from the property.
The property is priced below market value. Grab the opportunity and own this land parcel in Sportsman’s Paradise. Review the information below… go out and conduct a site inspection… then click the “Make Offer To Buy Now” button on this page to get the property under contract and begin our simple buying process. Also be sure to check out our “FAQ’s & Buying Info” page on this site.
Street Address: Haynes Road
Subdivision: B W Douthit
County: ChambersZip Code: 77514
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Anahuac, TX - 9 miles
- Hankamer, TX - 17 miles
- Winnie, TX - 26 miles
- Baytown, TX - 36 miles
- Bolivar Peninsula, TX - 41
- Houston, TX - 51 miles
- Beaumont, TX - 53 miles
- Port Arthur, TX - 54 miles
- Galveston, TX - 62 miles
- The Woodlands, TX - 84 miles
- College Station, TX - 142 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 29.655380, -94.655930
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 29.6556, -94.6562
Northeast Corner: 29.6556, -94.6556
Southwest Corner: 29.6552, -94.6562
Southeast Corner: 29.6552, -94.6556
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/xRebKtTKC7fQVrXv8
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.51 acre
School District: Anahuac Independent School District
Elementary School: Anahuac Elementary School
Middle School: Anahuac Middle School
High School: Anahuac High School
Property Taxes: $491.4 per year
Water: Provided by Trinity Bay Conservation District Water Service - Phone (409) 267-4492
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Entergy - Tel: 800-368-3749
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: Yes
The subject property is located in Chambers County. The population of Chambers County was 48,865 in 2021.
The population of Anahuac, Texas (9 miles away) was 1,962 in 2021.
The Houston Metro Area is 51 miles from the property. Houston had a population of 2.28 million in 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Double Bayou Park - 3 miles
- Hurricane Tita's Bar & Grill - 5 miles
- Frascone Winery and Venue - 5 miles
- Channel Marker 17 Bar & Grill - 5 miles
- Trinity Bay - 7 miles
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge - 9 miles
- Fort Anahuac Park - 9 miles
- Brookshire Brothers Grocery Store (Anahuac) - 10 miles
- Sherman Home Center Hardware Store (Anahuac) - 10 miles
- The Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail - 11 miles
- Lake Anahuac - 12 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 68 miles