1.09 Acre City Lot In Brazos County
Just 1 Mile North of Downtown Bryan
- Off W. Moon Street - Utilities Are Nearby
(This is one of the largest and few remaining lots
near Downtown Bryan. It will sell fast.)
Discounted Cash Price: $44,000
Features Of This Property:
- A good-sized, wooded 1.09-acre buildable city lot… just 1 mile north of Downtown Bryan.
- City water, city sewer, electricity, and gas lines are near the property - ready to tap into.
- Lots of mature trees are on the property to provide privacy and shade.
- The property is conveniently located 1,000 feet north of TX Hwy 21 (San Jacinto Lane).
- Lake Bryan is a short 6½ mile drive from the property. The 829-acre Lake Bryan offers camping (RVs and tents)... hiking… biking… picnicking… boating… fishing… swimming… and kayak and paddleboard rentals.
- There are numerous parks near the property where you can enjoy outdoor activities. Nearby parks include Heritage Park… Billie Madeley Park… Brian Bachmann Community Park… Henderson Park Pavilion… and others.
- Lake Sommerville State Park & Trailways is approx. 30 miles from the property. There are 4 parks to choose from along this large lake (11,000 acres of water) where you can go fishing… skiing… camping… mountain biking… horseback riding… birding… hiking (nearly 40 miles of trails)… whatever your outdoor passion.
- Buildable, in-fill lots near Downtown Bryan are extremely rare and when one does become available, it usually sells very quickly. No doubt, there will be lots of interest in this 1.09 acre tract. Look into it and get it under contract now, before someone else does.
Street Address: W Moon Street
Subdivision: Sunset Ph 02
Zip Code: 77803
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Downtown Bryan, TX - 1 mile
- College Station, TX - 6 miles
- Snook, TX - 18 miles
- Caldwell, TX - 22 miles
- Temple, TX - 72 miles
- Waco, TX- 79 miles
- Austin, TX - 90 miles
- Houston, TX- 93 miles
- Dallas, TX - 162 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 30.687369, -96.380858
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 30.687364, -96.381344
Northeast Corner: 30.687803, -96.380873
Southeast Corner: 30.687379, -96.380326
Southwest Corner: 30.686947, -96.380834
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1.09 acres
School District: Bryan Independent School District
Elementary School: Kemp Elementary School
Middle School: Sam Rayburn Middle School
High School: James Earl Rudder High School
Property Taxes: $341.06 per year
Water: Provided by City of Bryan Utilities - Tel: 979-821-5700
Electricity: At the road, provided by City of Bryan Utilities - Tel: 979-821-5700
Sewer: Provided by City of Bryan Utilities - Tel: 979-821-5700
Gas: Propane gas
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: Yes. A portion of the lot is in Flood Zone A, which means there is a 1% chance per year that portion of the property can flood. A home can be situated on the southern and eastern part of the property that is not in the flood zone.
The subject property is in the city limits of Bryan, Texas. Bryan is the County Seat of Brazos County. In 2021 the City of Bryan’s population was 89,194.
In 2021 Brazos County had a population of 236,071.
College Station is 6 miles from the property and in 2018 its population was 121,663.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 1 mile
- Heritage Park - 3 miles
- Henderson Park Pavilion - 3 miles
- Travis Bryan Municipal Park - 4 miles
- Bryan Medical Center - 4 miles
- Travis Field - 4 miles
- Bryan Regional Athletic Complex - 4 miles
- Walgreens - 5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 6 miles
- Texas A&M University - 6 miles
- Billie Madeley Park - 6 miles
- The Golf Club at Texas A&M - 7 miles
- Lake Bryan - 6.5 miles
- Lake Bryan Restaurant - 6.5 miles
- Texas A&M Flight Test Station Airport - 9 miles
- The Gardens at Texas A&M University - 9 miles
- Legacy Ace Hardware - 10 miles
- George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum - 9 miles
- Brian Bachmann Community Park - 12 miles
- Peach Creek Vineyards - 18 miles
- Lake Somerville - 29 miles