Unrestricted Lot - 1.40 Acres - In Bowie County
7 Miles South Of Texarkana, TX - On Timberbark Lane
Mobile Home, RV, Tiny Home, Barn, Or Workshop Allowed
Discounted Cash Price: $25,850
Features Of This Property:
- This 1.40-acre unrestricted lot is located in the George Brinlee Subdivision south of Texarkana.
- It’s an ideal lot for a new construction home… a mobile home… an RV… tiny home… modular home… barn… or a workshop.
- The property has approx. 205 feet of frontage facing Timberbark Lane.
- Timberbark Lane dead-ends 500 feet west of the lot offering privacy and a peaceful atmosphere.
- The lot is 7 miles south of Downtown Texarkana… where you will find shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- The property is near major highways, including: I-49… I-30… and Texas 151 Loop.
- Wright Patman Lake is a short drive away, west of the property. It has several parks along the lake where you can go boating... fishing... kayaking... swimming... camping... picnicking... hiking... biking... horseback riding,.. and other outdoor activities.
- Spring Lake Park is 10 miles from the property. This scenic park features paved trails for walking… jogging… and biking. It also has picnic areas complete with tables and grills making it a nice location to spend time with family and friends. You can also go fishing on the piers, or play a game of disc golf on its course.
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own an unrestricted lot just south of Downtown Texarkana. Go out and visit the property and then submit your offer purchase it, while it’s still available.
Also… while you are on our website, be sure to read the FAQs about our easy buying process… and the comments from some of the many people who have purchased land from us. Please let us know if you have any questions or want to discuss any of the properties.
Street Address: Timberbark Lane
Subdivision: George Brinlee
City: Texarkana, Texas
Zip Code: 75501
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Downtown Texarkana - 7 miles
- Atlanta, TX - 24 miles
- Hope, AR - 38 miles
- Jefferson, TX - 56 miles
- Magnolia, AR - 56 miles
- Shreveport, LA - 67 miles
- Clarksville, TX - 67 miles
- Mt. Pleasant, TX - 69 miles
- Marshall, TX - 70 miles
- Bossier City, LA - 71 miles
- Pittsburg, TX - 82 miles
- Camden, AR - 90 miles
- Sulphur Springs, TX - 104 miles
- Dallas, TX - 177 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 33.3314, -94.0502
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 33.3318, -94.0506
Northeast Corner: 33.331, -94.0505
Southwest Corner: 33.331, -94.0499
Southeast Corner: 33.3318, -94.0499
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/GwBL6hVMVHXATEXu9
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1.40 acres (unrestricted)
School District: Liberty-Eylau Independent School District
Elementary School: Liberty-Eylau C K Bender Elementary Campus
Middle School: Liberty-Eylau Middle School
High School: Liberty-Eylau High Schooll
Property Taxes: $131.47 per year
Water: Water well, water delivery service, or rainwater collection system needed
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative, Inc - Phone: 903-846-2311
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The subject property is located in Bowie County. The population of Bowie County was 92,581 in 2021.
The population of Texarkana, Texas was 36,017 in 2021. The adjoining twin city of Texarkana, Arkansas had a population of 29,314 in 2021 - for a combined population total of 65,331.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- New Haven Golf Club - 6 miles
- William Karrh Memorial Park - 7 miles
- Grady T Wallace Soccer Complex - 7 miles
- Wadley Regional Medical Center - 8 miles
- Spring Lake Park - 10 miles
- Albertsons Grocery Store - 10 miles
- Central Mall - 10 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 11 miles
- Phillip McDougal Trail - 11 miles
- Lowe's Home Improvement - 11 miles
- Sam's Club - 11 miles
- Texarkana Regional Airport - 12 miles
- Bobby F. Ferguson Park - 12 miles
- The Home Depot - 13 miles
- Wright Patman Lake - 13 miles
- Texarkana Golf Ranch - 16 miles
- Texas A&M University Texarkana - 16 miles
- Bringle Lake Park West - 16 miles
- Holiday Springs Water Park - 16 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.