1.65 Acre Unrestricted Lot In Bowie County
5 Miles South Of De Kalb, Texas - On County Road 4234
(32 miles west of Texarkana, Texas)
Discounted Cash Price: $24,950
Features Of This Property:
- 1.65-acre unrestricted lot located 5 miles south of De Kalb, TX.
- The property is an ideal location for a new construction home… a mobile home… an RV… tiny home… modular home… barn… workshop… storage… or a weekend getaway.
- It has approx. 690 feet of frontage facing Bowie County Road 4234 (see image below).
- With no zoning restrictions, there are many potential uses for this lot.
- The property is near major highways, including: US Hwy 259… I-30… and US Hwy 82.
- It’s located 32 miles west of Texarkana, TX (via I-30). This property offers a perfect blend of nearby city conveniences and country serenity. The lot is not too far away from a wide range of amenities including shopping centers… restaurants… and entertainment venues… making it an ideal location for those who want to enjoy the benefits of being close to a city, while living in the country.
- Spring Lake Park is 35 miles from the property. This scenic park features paved trails for walking… jogging… and biking. It also has picnic areas complete with tables and grills making it a great location to spend time with family and friends. You can also go fishing on the piers, or play a game of disc golf on its course.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of city living, and enjoy the peace and quiet of country living. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to invest in - and own - this nice 1.65 acre parcel that has many potential uses. Go out and view the property, then make an offer to purchase it, before someone else does.
Street Address: County Road 4234
City: De Kalb
Zip Code: 75559
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- De Kalb, TX - 5 miles
- New Boston, TX - 13 miles
- Mt Pleasant, TX - 28 miles
- Texarkana, TX - 32 miles
- Atlanta, TX - 45 miles
- Paris, TX - 59 miles
- Sulphur Springs, TX - 64 miles
- Longview, TX - 65 miles
- Tyler - 95 miles
- Dallas, TX - 141 miles
- Waco, TX - 232 miles
- Houston, TX - 252 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 33.438471,-94.613229
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 33.4387, -94.6139
Northeast Corner: 33.4387, -94.612
Southwest Corner: 33.4382, -94.6139
Southeast Corner: 33.4383, -94.6129
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/wGkNNdpfkD61TNSA6
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1.65 acres
School District: De Kalb Independent School District
Elementary School: De Kalb Elementary School
Middle School: De Kalb Middle School
High School: De Kalb High School
Property Taxes: $142.97 per year
Water: There is a water well drilled on the east side of the lot, but it does not have a water pump.
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative - Tel: (903) 846-2311
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The subject property is located in Bowie County. The population of Bowie County was 92,581 in 2021.
The population of De Kalb, Texas (5 miles to the north) was 1,511 in 2021.
Texarkana, Texas (32 miles east of the property) had a population of 36,017 in 2021. The adjoining twin city of Texarkana, Arkansas had a population of 29,314 in 2021 - for a combined total population of 65,331.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Williams House Museum - 6 miles
- De Kalb Hardware - 6 miles
- Spring Market Grocery Store (De Kalb) - 7 miles
- Mary Talbot Prairie Nature Preserve - 7 miles
- De Kalb City Park - 7 miles
- T&P Trailhead Park - 14 miles
- Brookshire's Grocery Store (New Boston, TX) - 15 miles
- Walmart Supercenter (New Boston) - 15 miles
- ACE Hardware (New Boston) - 15 miles
- Oak Grove Golf Club - 19 miles
- Titus Regional Medical Center - 30 miles
- Clear Springs Park - 35 miles
- Spring Lake Park - 35 miles
- Texarkana Regional Airport - 40 miles
- Lake Bob Sandlin State Park - 44 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.