0.28 Acre Buildable Lot In Bexar County
6 Miles West of Downtown San Antonio
Inside Loop 410 - Off W. Commerce Street
Discounted Cash Price: $23,430
Features Of This Property:
- A 0.28 acre buildable lot.
- There is an easement to the property from W. Commerce Street. The easement is approx. 1,000 feet in length.
- All utilities are nearby, ready to tap into.
- Property can also be used for commercial purposes.
- The I-410 loop is 3 miles west of the property.
- Downtown San Antonio and the River Walk is 6 miles to the east… straight down W. Commerce Street.
- This property is close to: an H-E-B Grocery Store… Target… The Home Depot… parks… restaurants…. downtown… the River Walk… and more.
- There are many parks in the area that are a short drive away.
- Build your home or shop on this quiet 0.28 acre lot near Downtown San Antonio. Take advantage of this opportunity now to own this property, before it’s sold.
Street Address: W Commerce Street
City: San Antonio
Zip Code: 78227
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Downtown San Antonio - 6 miles
- Boerne, TX - 30 miles
- New Braunfels, TX - 37 miles
- San Marcos, TX - 56 miles
- Fredericksburg, TX - 69 miles
- Austin, TX - 83 miles
- Houston, TX - 197 miles
- Dallas, TX - 274 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 29.437182, -98.594166
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 29.437342, -98.594323
Northeast Corner: 29.437341, -98.594007
Southwest Corner: 29.437011, -98.594323
Southeast Corner: 29.437009, -98.594009
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.276 acres
School District: Edgewood Independent School District
Elementary School: L B Johnson Elementary School
Middle School: E T Wrenn Middle School
High School: Memorial High School
Property Taxes: $212.35 per year
Water: Provided by San Antonio Water System - Tel: (210) 704-7297
Electricity: At the road, provided by CPS Energy - Tel: (210) 353-2222
Sewer: Provided by San Antonio Water System - Tel: (210) 704-7297
Gas: Provided by Bexar Energy - Tel: (210) 342-7106
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No
As of the 2019 census, the population of Bexar County was 2,040,460. It is the 17th-most populous county in the nation and the fourth-most populated in Texas.
The County Seat of Bexar County is San Antonio, the second-most populous city in Texas and the seventh-largest city in the United States. As of 2020 the population of San Antonio was 2,320,000.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Walmart Supercenter - 3 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 4 miles
- Lowe's Home Improvement - 4 miles
- St. Mary's University - 4 miles
- Ingram Park Mall - 4 miles
- Rosedale Park - 4 miles
- Woodlawn Lake Park - 6 miles
- Gateway Hills Golf Course - 6 miles
- University Hospital - University Health - 7 miles
- San Antonio River Walk - 7 miles
- Pearsall Park - 8 miles
- Japanese Tea Garden - 11 miles
- Pearl District - 12 miles
- San Antonio Museum of Art - 12 miles
- San Antonio International Airport - 13 miles
- San Antonio Zoo - 14 miles
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio - 14 miles
- The University of Texas at San Antonio - 15 miles
- San Antonio Botanical Garden - 15 miles
- Medina River Natural Area - 18 miles
- Braunig Lake Park - 22 miles