1.65 Acre Unrestricted Lot Near San Antonio
2 Miles South Of Elmendorf, TX-On Ballard Road
1 Mile From Loop 1604 -5.4 Miles From I-37
Discounted Cash Price: $94,875
Features Of This Property:
- This 1.65 acre lot is unrestricted and can be used for a new construction home site… a mobile home… an RV… workshop… a weekend getaway…. or an investment property.
- It’s located in a nice and quiet area… near the end of a dead-end road (Ballard Road dead-ends approx. ½ mile past the property).
- Property includes a recorded easement that runs from Ballard Road to the lot.
- The subject property is 6 miles west of the southern edge of the San Antonio city limits (in Bexar County).
- Downtown San Antonio and The River Walk are 18 miles north of the property.
- This lot is in a close, convenient proximity to major highways including: Loop 1604, which is 1 mile away… Hwy 181 is 5 miles away… I-37 is 5.4 miles… and Loop 410 is 8 miles from the property… making it easy to get around the Greater San Antonio Area.
- The town of Elmendorf is 2 miles north of the property.
- There are lots of fun and interesting attractions nearby, including numerous parks, just minutes away.
Unrestricted land parcels (suitable for mobile homes and RVs) are in high demand in Bexar County… and are very hard to find. There will be a high level of interest in this unique property… and we expect some lucky buyer to get it under contract very soon.
Secure this 1.65 acre lot right now, while it’s still available and listed on our site.
Street Address: Ballard Road
Subdivision: Conv A/S Code
Zip Code: 78112
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Elmendorf, TX - 2 miles
San Antonio City Limits - 6 miles
Floresville, TX - 15 miles
Downtown San Antonio - 18 miles
Pleasanton, TX - 23 miles
Seguin, TX - 38 miles
New Braunfels, TX - 44 miles
Boerne, TX - 50 miles
San Marcos, TX - 55 miles
Austin, TX - 100 miles
Victoria, TX - 101 miles
Corpus Christi, TX - 125 miles
Waco, TX - 195 miles
Houston, TX - 189 miles
Dallas, TX - 275 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 29.22733444163122, -98.34380536705434
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 29.227741687059208, -98.34414335836613
Northeast Corner: 29.22740462202233, -98.34312948339903
Southeast Corner: 29.227198637286957, -98.34437402833217
Southwest Corner: 29.226866251953886, -98.34333869569382
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/DAjPeaHJAvMtzNY16
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1.65 acres
School District: East Central Independent School District
Elementary School: Harmony Elementary School
Middle School: Heritage Middle School
High School: East Central High-school
Property Taxes: $1,018 per year
Water: Water well, water delivery service, or rainwater collection system needed
Electricity: Near the road, provided by CPS Energy : 210-353-2222
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Provided by Brandlich Energy Solutions - Tel: 212-913-9151
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The subject property is in Bexar County. In 2021, the population of Bexar County was 2,048,288. It is the 17th-most populous county in the nation and the fourth-most populated in Texas.
The population of San Antonio - the County Seat of Bexar County - was 1,453,275 in 2021.
The property is 2 miles south of Elmendorf, TX. In 2021, Elmendorf had a population of 2,453.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- River Crossing Park - 2 miles
- Calaveras Lake Park - 7 miles
- Braunig Lake Park - 8 miles
- Helton Nature Park - 10 miles
- H-E-B Grocery Store - 11 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 11 miles
- Lowe’s Home Improvement - 11 miles
- The Home Depot - 12 miles
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital - 12 miles
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park - 12 miles
- San Antonio International Airport - 15 miles
- Jim Mattox Park - 15 miles
- Mission Del Lago Golf Course - 15 miles
- San Antonio River Walk - 18 miles
- Yanaguana Garden at Hemisfair - 18 miles