3 Adjoining Commercial Lots Totaling 0.69 Acres
On E. Main Street In Downtown Purcell, OK
(Can be used for a business… retail store… a restaurant…
duplex… fourplex… or possibly a single family residence.)
Discounted Cash Price: $95,000
Features Of This Property:
- These are 3 adjoining commercial lots that total 0.69 acres - with approx. 160 feet of frontage facing E. Main Street.
- Property can be used for a place of business… retail store… restaurant… a duplex… or fourplex.
- Anther possible use is a single family residence (subject to approval by the City of Purcell Planning & Zoning).
- The main area of Downtown Purcell begins 300 feet west of the property.
- The Purcell Amtrak Train Station is 300 feet to the east.
- I-35 is 3 miles north of the property… making it an easy drive to Norman and Oklahoma City.
- Lexington OK is 1 mile to the east.
- Norman is 18 miles away and and Oklahoma City 30 miles from the property.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own one of the few remaining commercial lots in Downtown Purcell.
Street Address: East Main Street
Zip Code: 73080
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Downtown Purcell - 300 feet
- Lexington, OK - 1 mile
- Noble, OK - 11 miles
- Norman, OK - 18 miles
- Moore, OK - 22 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 30 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 43 miles
- Ada, OK - 45 miles
- Edmond, OK - 47 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 131 miles
- Dallas, TX - 158 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.0125, -97.3585
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.0128, -97.3587
Northeast Corner: 35.0128, -97.3582
Southwest Corner: 35.0123, -97.3588
Southeast Corner: 35.0123, -97.3582
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/NmtufyKhbouvArf9A
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.69 acres
School District: Purcell School District
Elementary School: Purcell Elementary School
Middle School: Purcell Junior High School
High School: Purcell High School
Property Taxes: $147 per year
Water: Provided by City of Purcell Utilities - Tel: 405-527-6561
Electricity: Near road, provided by City of Purcell Utilities - Tel: 405-527-6561
Sewer: Provided by City of Purcell Utilities - Tel: 405-527-6561
Gas: Provided by Oklahoma Natural Gas - Tel: 800-664-5463
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No
The property is located in Purcell, OK which is in McClain County. Purcell has a population of 6,557. McClain County had a population of 43,516 in 2021.
Oklahoma City is 30 miles from the property and its population was 682,760 in 2020.
Norman - 18 miles from the property - had a population of 127,321 in 2020.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Purcell Amtrak Train Station - 300 feet
- Double R Quick Stop Convenience Store - 1/2 mile
- Walgreens - 1/2 mile
- Hope True Value Hardware - 1 mile
- Walmart Supercenter - 2 miles
- Cash Saver Grocery Store - 2 miles
- ACE Hardware of Purcell - 2 miles
- Purcell Lake - 3 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.