2.5 Acre Multi-Use Lot In McClain County
7 Miles Southeast Of Blanchard, OK - On Lazy D Drive
Discounted Cash Price: $60,000
Features Of This Property:
- 2.5-acre buildable lot on Lazy D Drive.
- The property has approx. 330 feet facing Lazy D Drive.
- A water well is on the property.
- This parcel is ideal for a new construction home and also various multi-uses such as farming...tree nursery...religious retreat...veterinarian facility or workshop. Can also be used for a weekend getaway.
- The property is 7 miles southeast of Blanchard… where there is Spencer’s Grocery Store… an ACE Hardware Store… banks… a post office… and numerous restaurants.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 18 miles northeast of the property, offering big city amenities. Oklahoma City is 30 miles to the north.
- As with all of our low-cost land offerings, this 2½ acre lot is priced below market value, and is expected to sell fast. Go out and conduct a site inspection and get it under contract while it’s still available.
Street Address: Lazy D Drive
Subdivision: 333 Purcell
Zip Code: 73010
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
Blanchard, OK - 7 miles
Norman, OK - 18 miles
Purcell, OK - 20 miles
Lexington, OK - 21 miles
Noble, OK - 24 miles
Moore, OK - 26 miles
Oklahoma City, OK - 30 miles
Chickasha, OK - 32 miles
Shawnee, OK - 38 miles
Edmond, OK - 47 miles
Ada, OK - 66 miles
Tulsa, OK - 135 miles
Muskogee, OK - 162 miles
Dallas, TX - 184 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.0901, -97.6051
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.0906, -97.6056
Northeast Corner: 35.0896, -97.6056
Southwest Corner: 35.0906, -97.6045
Southeast Corner: 35.0896, -97.6045
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/irgFZujPY3qqv6cDA
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 2.5 acres
School District: Dibble School District
Elementary School: Dibble Elementary School
Middle School: Dibble Middle School
High School: Dibble High School
Property Taxes: $39 per year
Water: There is a well at the center of the lot
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative - Phone: (405) 321-2024
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
The property is located in McClain County, which had a population of 41,348 in 2020.
Blanchard, OK - 7 miles from the property - has a population of 8,969.
The population of Norman, OK - which is 18 miles from the lot - was 127,321 in 2020.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lions Park - 7 miles
- Ace Hardware & Garden Center - 7 miles
- Spencer's Grocery - 8 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 19 miles
- The Trails Golf Club of Norman - 19 miles
- Sooner Mall - 19 miles
- Dillard's - 19 miles
- Purcell Lake - 19 miles
- McClain County Museum - 20 miles
- Walgreens - 20 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 20 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 20 miles
- Purcell City Lake Beach - 20 miles
- Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 20 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 20 miles
- Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art - 20 miles
- Sutton Wilderness Trail Park - 24 miles
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 29 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 30 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 33 miles
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 33 miles
➤ Be sure to read the information on our FAQ’s & Buying Info page.➤ ➤ And then read the Customer Reviews from some of our happy customers who purchased land from us.