5 Acre Unrestricted Lot In McClain County
9 Miles Southwest Of Norman, OK -
On 293rd St (Off May Ave.)
Discounted Cash Price: $59,500
Features Of This Property:
- A quiet 5-acre lot on 293rd Street… just 9 miles from Norman.
- This parcel is ideal for a new construction home… mobile home… or an RV. Or, you can use it for a fun, weekend getaway.
- Blanchard, Oklahoma is 5 miles from this property. Purcell is also just a short drive away.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 9 miles northeast of the property… offering many of the amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 29 miles away.
- From this property, you are just a short drive away from Sooner Mall… Heritage Plaza… Robinson Shopping Center… The University of Oklahoma… Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History… and more.
- There are numerous parks in the area that are ideal for camping and other outdoor activities, including: Lion Park… Canadian Trails Park… Blanchard Walking Trail… Adkins Crossing Park… Brookhaven Park… and more.
- We have this lot priced below market value. Similar 5-acre tracts in McClain County have sold for much higher than the price we are asking.
Click the gold “Make Offer To Buy Now” button on this page now… to get this property under contract… and to initiate the buying process.
(For more information on how our simple buying process works, be sure to click on the “FAQ’s & Buying Info” tab on the top of this page.)
Street Address: 293rd Street
Zip Code: 73010
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Blanchard, OK - 5 miles
- Norman, OK - 9 miles
- Distance to I-35 - 7 miles
- Purcell, OK - 23 miles
- Moore, OK - 18 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 29 miles
- Chickasha, OK - 34 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 52 miles
- Lawton, OK - 75 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 127 miles
- Dallas, TX - 166 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.136, -97.5674
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.1369, -97.568
Northeast Corner: 35.137, -97.5669
Southwest Corner: 35.1351, -97.568
Southeast Corner: 35.1351, -97.5669
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/icSDgxJUnraKrvdj6
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 5 acres
School District: Blanchard School District
Elementary School: Blanchard Intermediate Elementary School
Middle School: Blanchard Middle School
High School: Blanchard High School
Property Taxes: $89 per year
Water: Water well... or water delivery service... or rainwater collection system needed.
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-321-2024
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane gas needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
McClain County is located in the south-central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 41,648 at the 2021 census.
Purcell, OK is the County Seat of McClain County and it had a population of 6,374 in 2021.
Norman, OK is 11 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Spencer's Grocery - 6 miles
- Ten Arrows Coffee & Bistro - 6 miles
- Lion Park - 6 miles
- Ace Hardware & Garden Center - 7 miles
- Riverwind Casino - 7 miles
- DeAngel Farms & Winery - 8 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 11 miles
- The Trails Golf Club of Norman - 11 miles
- Get Air Trampoline Park - 11 miles
- Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 11 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 12 miles
- Westwood Family Aquatic Center - 12 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 13 miles
- Aurora St Luke's Medical Center - 13 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 13 miles
- Andy Alligator's Fun Park & Water Park - 15 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 24 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 24 miles
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 32 miles