5 Acre Unrestricted Lot - 11 Miles East Of Noble, OK
In Cleveland County -- On 26 A Street
Near The Lexington Wildlife Management Area
- 10 miles south of Lake Thunderbird State Park
- 20 miles southeast of Norman, OK
Discounted Cash Price: $19,995
Benefits Of This Property:
Street Address: 26th A St
Zip Code: 73068
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.123824869529,-97.2288552904263
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.1238389788338,-97.2303169771795
Northeast Corner: 35.1238175175584,-97.2280256567685
Southeast Corner: 35.1228880599163,-97.2280283830261
Southwest Corner: 35.122906012324,-97.2303034772037
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 5 acres
School District: Noble Public Schools
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Cleveland County is in the central part of Oklahoma. As of the 2010 census, the population of the county was 255,755… making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma. Its county seat is Norman.
The nearby town of Noble, Oklahoma had a population of 6,481 at the 2010 census. Noble is Cleveland County's third largest city behind Norman and Moore.
● Little River State Park - 11 miles from the property.
● Lake Thunderbird State Park - 11 miles from the property.
● Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 4 miles from the property.
● Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 11 miles from the property.
● Creighton Park - 19 miles from the property.
● Dane Park - 11 miles from the property.
● Lloyd Noble Center - 18 miles from the property.
● Summit Lake - 18 miles from the property.
● Kenneth L. King Park - 10 miles from the property.
● Riley Park - 12 miles from the property.