5 Acre Unrestricted Lot 13 Miles From Lexington, OK
Includes A Water Well… Septic Tank… And A
16 ft. x 80 ft. Concrete Platform For A Mobile Home
Discounted Cash Price: $40,000
Features Of This Property:
- This 5-acre unrestricted lot is located in a quiet area out in the country… but not too far away from some convenient cities for shopping, eating out, etc.
- A mobile home is allowed. The lot includes a 16 ft. x 80 ft. concrete platform for a mobile home.
- A water well and septic tank are on the property. (The water well needs a pump installed.) An electricity pole is also on the lot.
- If you will be placing a mobile home, this lot is ready to go with a quick, easy, and convenient move-in.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 20 miles northwest of the property… offering many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 43 miles away.
- Noble, Oklahoma is 17 miles away. Lexington and Purcell are also just a short drive away (Lexington is 13 miles from the property, and Purcell is 15 miles away). In these 3 nearby cities, there are a number of restaurants, shopping locations, a hospital, an Amtrak train station, a Walmart Supercenter, and many other convenient amenities.
- This lot is in a great area where you, your family, and friends can enjoy the outdoors and wildlife.
- Lake Thunderbird State Park is 15 miles from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water… boating… fishing… camping… swimming… kayaking… hiking… mountain biking… horseback riding… and see beautiful sunsets!
- The Lexington Wildlife Management Area (LWMA) is 8 miles from this property. This is a 9,512 acre hunting area that also offers primitive campsites, a shooting range, hiking trails, and fishing on Dahlgren Lake and several small ponds.
- Here are some additional parks in the area that are ideal for camping and other outdoor activities: Lions Memorial Park… Thunder Valley Raceway Park… Westbrook Park… Red Hill Recreation Area Lake… Thunderbird State Park… and Red Hill Park. There are many parks to explore and enjoy near this parcel of land.
- Don't miss this opportunity to own a private 5-acre lot in the country. Submit your offer to purchase it now, while it’s still available.
Street Address: Oakridge Drive
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Lexington, OK - 13 miles
- Purcell, OK - 15 miles
- Noble, OK - 17 miles
- Distance to I-35 - 17 miles
- Norman, OK - 20 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 35 miles
- Moore, OK - 40 miles
- Seminole, OK - 41 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 43 miles
- Edmond, OK - 56 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 121 miles
- Dallas, TX - 173 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.063387, -97.151991
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.0638, -97.1531
Northeast Corner: 35.1021, -97.2482
Southwest Corner: 35.0638, -97.1509
Southeast Corner: 35.0629, -97.1509
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Ux4MQX8krSg6pFXo9
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 5 acres
School District: Lexington School District
Elementary School: Lexington Elementary School
Middle School: Lexington Junior High School
High School: Lexington High School
Property Taxes: $166.00 per year
Water: A water well is on the property. Needs a pump installed.
Electricity: Provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-321-2024 Electricity pole is at the corner of lot.
Sewer: Septic tank is on the property.
Gas: Propane tank needed.
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Cleveland County is located in the central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 289,710 at the 2021 census, making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma.
The nearby city of Lexington had a population of 2,202 in 2019. Purcell had a population of 6,401 in 2019… and the population of Noble was 6,837 in 2019.
Norman, OK is 21 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 8 miles
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 14 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 15 miles
- Thunderbird Casino - 15 miles
- Native Spirits Winery - 17 miles
- Little River State Park - 17 miles
- Super C Mart Grocery Store - 18 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 20 miles
- Cobblestone Creek Golf Course - 21 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 22 miles
- Ace Hardware - 23 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 23 miles
- Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q - 23 miles
- Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 23 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 23 miles
- Walgreens - 24 miles
- Norman Regional Hospital - 25 miles
- Sutton Wilderness Trail Park - 25 miles
- Andy Alligator's Fun Park & Water Park - 36 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 52 miles