1.74 Acre "Unrestricted Corner Lot" In Cleveland County
9 Miles East Of Lexington On State Hwy 39
- At The Corner Of Hwy 39 And 187th Street
(The lot is 23 miles southeast of Norman, OK)
Discounted Cash Price: $24,875
Features Of This Property:
- This 1.74 acre unrestricted corner lot has approx. 330 feet of road frontage facing OK Highway 39.
- A water well is on the property - needs a pump installed.
- A mobile home or an RV are allowed on this property.
- This lot is being sold ‘as-is’… at a reduced price.
- Noble, Oklahoma is 20 miles away. Lexington and Purcell are also just a short drive away (Lexington is 9 miles from the property, and Purcell is 11 miles away). In these 3 nearby cities, there are a number of restaurants, shopping locations, a hospital, a Walmart Supercenter, and many other convenient amenities.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 23 miles northwest of the property. Norman offers many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 49 miles away.
- The Lexington Wildlife Management Area (LWMA) is 6 miles from this property. This is a 9,512 acre hunting area that also offers primitive campsites, a shooting range, hiking trails, and fishing on Dahlgren Lake and several small ponds.
- Lake Thunderbird State Park is 18 miles from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water, boating, fishing, camping, swimming, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and see beautiful sunsets!
- There are many parks in the area that are a short drive away. This lot offers a great place for you, your family, and friends to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife.
- Build a home - or move a mobile home or an RV - on this 1.74 acre corner lot.
NOTE: The adjoining 1.74 acre lot is also for sale… for a total of 3.48 acres (if you purchase both properties).
We have both lots priced below market value to sell quickly. You can buy one… or buy both. Secure this property - which is an excellent investment opportunity - now before it’s sold.
Street Address: State Highway 39 (at corner of 187th Street)
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Lexington, OK - 9 miles
- Purcell, OK - 11 miles
- Distance to I-35 - 12 miles
- Norman, OK - 23 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 36 miles
- Moore, OK - 36 miles
- Seminole, OK - 43 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 49 miles
- Edmond, OK - 56 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 123 miles
- Dallas, TX - 177 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.014724, -97.166285
Northeast Corner: 35.014718, -97.165319
Southwest Corner: 35.014013, -97.166321
Southeast Corner: 35.013995, -97.165332
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 1.74 acres
School District: Lexington School District
Elementary School: Lexington Elementary School
Middle School: Lexington Junior High School
High School: Lexington High School
Property Taxes: $94.05 per year
Water: Property has a well with a shed. Water pump needs to be installed.
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-321-2024
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Cleveland County is located in the central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 289,710 at the 2021 census, making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma.
The nearby city of Lexington had a population of 2,207 in 2021. Purcell had a population of 6,374 in 2021 and the population of Noble was 7,357 in 2021.
Norman, OK is 23 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 6 miles
- Walgreens - 11 miles
- True Value Hardware - 12 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 13 miles
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 18 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 18 miles
- Little River State Park - 19 miles
- Native Spirits Winery - 20 miles
- Super C Mart Grocery Store - 20 miles
- Cobblestone Creek Golf Course - 24 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 25 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 25 miles
- Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 25 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 26 miles
- Norman Regional Hospital - 27 miles
- Sutton Wilderness Trail Park - 27 miles
- Andy Alligator's Fun Park & Water Park - 34 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 49 miles