2.09 Acre Unrestricted Lot In Cleveland County
8 Miles East Of Lexington, OK - On State Highway 39
(22 miles from Norman)
Discounted Cash Price: $39,835
Features Of This Property:
- This 2.09-acre unrestricted lot is ready for your home - 8 miles east of Lexington.
- A mobile home or an RV are allowed on this property.
- Approximately 247 feet of the lot faces Hwy 39.
- Noble, Oklahoma is 18 miles away. Lexington and Purcell are also just a short drive away (Lexington is 8 miles from the property, and Purcell is 9 miles away). In these 3 nearby cities, there are a number of restaurants… shopping locations… a Walmart Supercenter… and other convenient amenities.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 22 miles northwest of the property. Norman offers many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 46 miles away.
- Lake Thunderbird State Park is 19 miles from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water… boating… fishing… camping… swimming… kayaking… hiking… mountain biking… horseback riding… and see beautiful sunsets!
- The Lexington Wildlife Management Area (LWMA) is 8 miles from this property. This is a 9,512 acre hunting area that also offers primitive campsites, a shooting range, hiking trails, and fishing on Dahlgren Lake and several small ponds.
- Don't miss out on an opportunity to own a 2.09-acre unrestricted tract of land in the country - that’s not very far away from the conveniences of number of cities. It’s an excellent investment opportunity, and is priced below market value for a quick sale.
If you’d like to own this fine property - we urge you to secure it right now and get it under contract… before someone else does.
Street Address: State Highway 39
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Lexington, OK - 8 miles
- Purcell, OK - 9 miles
- Distance to I-35 - 12 miles
- Noble, OK - 18 miles
- Norman, OK - 22 miles
- Moore, OK - 35 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 39 miles
- Seminole, OK - 44 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 46 miles
- Edmond, OK - 57 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 125 miles
- Dallas, TX - 162 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.0142, -97.1901
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.0147, -97.1905
Northeast Corner: 35.0146, -97.1896
Southwest Corner: 35.0138, -97.1905
Southeast Corner: 35.0138, -97.1897
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/2gbqpxYTxt2WgEsM8
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 2.09 acres
School District: Lexington School District
Elementary School: Lexington Elementary School
Middle School: Lexington Junior High School
High School: Lexington High School
Property Taxes: $105 per year
Water: Water well... or water delivery service... or rainwater collection system needed.
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-321-2024
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Cleveland County is located in the central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 289,710 at the 2021 census, making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma.
The nearby city of Lexington had a population of 2,207 in 2021. Purcell had a population of 6,374 in 2021 and the population of Noble was 7,357 in 2021.
Norman, OK is 21 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 4 miles
- Walgreens - 10 miles
- True Value Hardware - 11 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 12 miles
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 16 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 18 miles
- Little River State Park - 19 miles
- Native Spirits Winery - 19 miles
- Super C Mart Grocery Store - 19 miles
- Cobblestone Creek Golf Course - 23 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 24 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 24 miles
- Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 24 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 24 miles
- Sutton Wilderness Trail Park - 25 miles
- Norman Regional Hospital - 26 miles
- Andy Alligator's Fun Park & Water Park - 32 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 47 miles