6.06 Acre “Unrestricted Lot” In Cleveland County
10 Miles Southeast Of Noble, OK
- On Banner Road - Mobile Home And RV Allowed
(Property is 17 miles southeast of Norman, OK)
Discounted Cash Price: $36,000
Features Of This Property:
- A 6.06-acre unrestricted lot ready for your home. It has approx. 205 feet facing Banner Road (a paved road). The lot is approx. 1,320 feet deep.
- A mobile home or an RV are allowed on this property.
- Enjoy living in a quiet country setting while still enjoying the conveniences of city amenities that are nearby.
- Noble, Oklahoma is 10 miles away. Lexington and Purcell are also just a short drive away (Lexington is 10 miles from the property, and Purcell is 11 miles away). In these 3 nearby cities, there are a number of restaurants, shopping locations, a hospital, an Amtrak train station, a Walmart Supercenter, and many other convenient amenities.
- Norman, Oklahoma is 17 miles northwest of the property. Norman offers many of the conveniences and amenities you would find in a larger city. Oklahoma City is 39 miles away.
- This lot offers a great place for you, your family, and friends to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife.
- The Lexington Wildlife Management Area (LWMA) is 6 miles from this property. This is a 9,512 acre hunting area that also offers primitive campsites… a shooting range… hiking trails… and fishing on Dahlgren Lake and several small ponds.
- Lake Thunderbird State Park is 9 miles from the property. A beautiful and spacious park where you can enjoy picnics by the water… boating… fishing… camping… swimming… kayaking… hiking… mountain biking… horseback riding… and see beautiful sunsets!
- Here are some additional parks in the area that are ideal for camping and other outdoor activities: Lions Memorial Park… Thunder Valley Raceway Park… Westbrook Park… Red Hill Recreation Area Lake… Thunderbird State Park… and Red Hill Park. There is no shortage of fun outdoor activities to explore and enjoy near this land parcel.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a quiet, 6.06-acre tract of land in the country… that’s not very far away from a number of cities. We priced it below market value for a quick sale.
Click the gold “Make Offer To Buy Now” button on this page to secure this property… and initiate the buying process!
Street Address: Banner Road
Zip Code: 73051
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Noble, OK - 10 miles
- Lexington, OK - 10 miles
- Purcell, OK - 11 miles
- Norman, OK - 17 miles
- Distance to I-35 - 20 miles
- Moore, OK - 30 miles
- Shawnee, OK - 32 miles
- Oklahoma City, OK - 39 miles
- Seminole, OK - 41 miles
- Edmond, OK - 52 miles
- Tulsa, OK - 121 miles
- Dallas, TX - 159 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 35.1004, -97.2478
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 35.1021, -97.2475
Northeast Corner: 35.1021, -97.2482
Southwest Corner: 35.0985, -97.2482
Southeast Corner: 35.0985, -97.2475
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ExtjvmAwHnLvufr88
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 6.06 acres
School District: Noble School District
Elementary School: John K. Hubbard Elementary School
Middle School: Curtis Inge Middle School
High School: Noble High School
Property Taxes: $283.86 per year
Water: A water well is on the property
Electricity: At the road, provided by Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) - Tel: 405-
Sewer: Septic system needed
Gas: Propane tank needed
Mobile Home Allowed: Yes
Flood Zone: No
Cleveland County is located in the central part of Oklahoma. The population of this county was 289,710 at the 2021 census, making it the third-most populous county in Oklahoma.
The nearby city of Lexington had a population of 2,202 in 2019. Purcell had a population of 6,401 in 2019… and the population of Noble was 6,837 in 2019.
Norman, OK is 17 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Cleveland County. Norman had a population of 126,952 as of 2021.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Lexington Wildlife Management Area - 6 miles
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park - 8 miles
- Native Spirits Winery - 9 miles
- Lake Thunderbird State Park - 9 miles
- Little River State Park - 10 miles
- Super C Mart Grocery Store - 11 miles
- Thunderbird Casino - 12 miles
- Walgreens - 13 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 14 miles
- Ace Hardware - 14 miles
- Cobblestone Creek Golf Course - 15 miles
- Canadian Trails Park - 18 miles
- The University of Oklahoma - 18 miles
- Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q - 18 miles
- Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - 19 miles
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History - 19 miles
- Norman Regional Hospital - 20 miles
- Sutton Wilderness Trail Park - 20 miles
- Andy Alligator's Fun Park & Water Park - 27 miles
- Will Rogers World Airport - 42 miles