0.76 Acre Buildable Lot In Durham County
9 Miles Northwest Of Durham, NC
- On Inverness Drive
(30 miles from Raleigh, NC)
Discounted Cash Price: $31,490
Features Of This Property:
- A beautiful, peaceful, quiet 0.76 acre buildable lot near Durham. The property has approx. 149 feet facing Inverness Drive… in Willowhaven North Subdivision.
- Sevenmile Creek runs along the back of the property.
- This lot is priced significantly below market value.
- A perfect lot to build your forever dream home.
- Downtown Durham is 9 miles southeast of the property.
- Eno River State Park is 4 miles from this property. This is 3,900 acres of woodlands for hiking and camping, with canoeing and fishing areas along the Eno River.
- Durham is a great place to live! It offers award winning performing arts… action-packed sports venues… a lively nightlife scene… fantastic outdoor adventures… tons of shopping… and historical and educational sight-seeing, among other things.
- Raleigh, NC is 28 miles from the property. Greensboro, NC is 50 miles away.
- From this property, you are just a short drive away from Duke University… the Duke Regional Hospital… Brightleaf Square… Town Center… a Walmart Supercenter… Raleigh Regional Airport… Durham Performing Arts Center… and more.
- Don't miss this opportunity to own this 0.76 acre lot in Durham County. Submit your offer to purchase it now, while it’s still available. This quiet tract of land would make an awesome homesite. Get it under contract soon, before someone else does.
Street Address: Inverness Drive
Subdivision: Willowhaven North
Zip Code: 27712
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Distance to I-85 - 5 miles
- Downtown Durham - 9 miles
- Hillsborough, NC - 10 miles
- Chapel Hill, NC - 15 miles
- Raleigh, NC - 28 miles
- Burlington, NC - 31 miles
- Greensboro, NC - 50 miles
- Winston-Salem, NC - 66 miles
- Fayetteville, NC - 97 miles
- Charlotte, NC - 130 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 36.082312, -78.967305
Northeast Corner: 36.081805, -78.966605
Southwest Corner: 36.081914, -78.967390
Southeast Corner: 36.082205, -78.966505
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 0.76 acres
School District: Durham Public School District
Elementary School: Easley Elementary School
Middle School: George L Carrington Middle School
High School: Riverside High School
Property Taxes: $73.30 per year
Water: Yes, provided by Durham Water & Sewer Maintenance - Tel: 919-560-4344
Electricity: Near the road, provided by Piedmont Electric Cooperative - Tel: 800-222-3107
Sewer: Yes, provided by Durham Water & Sewer Maintenance - Tel: 919-560-4344
Gas: Propane gas
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: Yes, the back portion of the property (approx. 45% of the property) is in Flood Zone A - which means there is a 1% chance per year it could flood. A home can be built on the front portion of the lot that is not in the flood zone.
Durham County is located in the central part of North Carolina. The population of this County was 330,506 at the 2021 census, making it the sixth-most populous county in North Carolina.
Durham, NC is 9 miles from the property and is the County Seat of Durham County. Durham had a population of 287,865 in 2021.
Raleigh is just 30 miles from the property. This city has a population of 1,498,000 in 2021. Raleigh is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Umstead Pines at Willowhaven Golf & Swim Club - 1 mile
- Eno River State Park - 4 miles
- West Point On The Eno City Park - 5 miles
- Metro 8 Steakhouse - 7 miles
- Duke University - 7 miles
- Sarah P. Duke Gardens- 7 miles
- The Home Depot - 7 miles
- Duke Regional Hospital - 7 miles
- Brightleaf Square - 9 miles
- American Tobacco Historic District - 9 miles
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 9 miles
- Carolina Theater - 9 miles
- Museum of Life and Science - 9 miles
- Durham Performing Arts Center - 9 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - 10 miles
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area - 20 miles
- Raleigh Regional Airport at Person County - 20 miles
- Rolling View Falls Lake State Park - 21 miles
- Falls Lake - 22 miles