2.4 Acre Buildable Lot In Cobb County - Can Sub-Divide
5 Miles Southwest of Downtown Austell, GA
- Includes A 540 Ft. Easement/Driveway Off S. Gordon Road
(Property is 13 miles west of Downtown Atlanta)
Discounted Cash Price: $54,000
Features Of This Property:
- A private, quiet 2.4 acre buildable lot in Austell, GA - set back approx. 540 feet south of South Gordon Road SW.
- Includes an easement/driveway (asphalt) that is approx. 540 feet. The lot is also surrounded by a chain link fence.
- This property is perfect for building your new dream home in a peaceful, park-like estate setting that’s in the middle of an urban area.
- It is also ideal for a home builder as it is situated in a nice area… and it can be sub-divided into lots as small as 20,000 square feet (0.45 acre) each.
- Could also be used as a safe storage area… as it is hidden “off the beaten path”.
- Property is 5 miles from Downtown Austell… and it’s 13 miles west of Downtown Atlanta.
- Easy access to I-20 and I-285.
- From this property, you are just a short drive away from Arbor Place Mall… Cumberland Mall… Town Center… Kennesaw State University… Six Flags Over Georgia… Sweetwater Creek State Park… and more.
- Sweetwater Creek State Park is 7 miles from the property. This beautiful and peaceful 2,549 acre park offers hiking (15 miles of trails)... birding... picnicking... boating... fishing... and GeoCaching. You can also rent fishing boats, canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and pedal boats during the warmer months.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Here’s a rare opportunity to own a private lot - in a beautiful setting - that’s ideal for building a home… or sub-dividing and building multiple homes. This lot is priced below market value to sell fast. Get it under contract now before someone else does… and you’ll be the owner of a very special land parcel that will include tons of built-in equity (even if you do not sub-divide it)… making it an excellent investment.
Street Address: S Gordon Road SW
Zip Code: 30168
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
- Downtown Austell - 5 miles
- Douglasville, GA - 11 miles
- Atlanta, GA - 13 miles
- Marietta, GA - 15 miles
- Sandy Springs, GA - 23 miles
- Athens, GA - 77 miles
- Macon, GA - 93 miles
- Columbus, GA -104 miles
- Chattanooga, TN - 114 miles
GPS Coordinates To This Property:
GPS Coordinates: 33.790803, -84.587799
4 Corner GPS Coordinates:
Northwest Corner: 33.791527, -84.588108
Northeast Corner: 33.791504, -84.587418
Southeast Corner: 33.790011, -84.587398
Southwest Corner: 33.790027, -84.588102
Interactive Google Map:
(Click the + or - button in the lower right corner of map to zoom in or out. Click the ‘Toggle full screen’ icon in upper right corner to see in full screen mode. Click the icon again to exit full screen mode. Click ‘Map’ in upper left corner to see map view.)
Size: 2.4 acres
School District: Cobb County School District
Elementary School: Bryant Elementary School
Middle School: Lindley Middle School
High School: Pebblebrook High School
Property Taxes: $874.08 per year
Water: Provided by Cobb County Water System - Tel: 770-419-6200
Electricity: On the road, provided by Georgia Power - Tel: 888-660-5890
Sewer: Septic tank needed
Gas: Austell Gas System - Tel: 770-948-1841
Mobile Home Allowed: No
Flood Zone: No
Austell is a city in Cobb County and its downtown area is5 miles from the subject property. In 2020, the City of Austell had a population of 7,235.
In 2020, Cobb County had a population of 765,029. Marietta is the County Seat of Cobb County. Marietta is 15 miles north of the subject property with a population of 60,806 in 2018.
Atlanta is 13 miles from the property with a population of 523,738 in 2020.
Points Of Interest & Distances From The Property:
- Walmart Supercenter - 3 miles
- Walgreens - 11 miles
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 20 miles
- Oglethorpe University - 25 miles
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center - 15 miles
- Six Flags Over Georgia - 3 miles
- Sweetwater Creek State Park - 7 miles
- Zoo Atlanta - 16 miles
- Georgia Aquarium - 15 miles
- Westside Reservoir Park - 12 miles
- Atlanta Botanical Garden - 17 miles
- Lionel Hampton-Beecher Hills Park - 12 miles
- Silver Lake - 25 miles
- Piedmont Park - 17 miles